Suddenly the ships pitched several times as the imps attempted to roll the character's ship & the corvette which were still linked in hyperspace. A couple of lucky dexterity rolls enabled the character escape the worst of the damage. The knight's tomb itself opened & bathed the entire scene in glowing blue white light banishing the worst of the demonic influence for a few moments.
Just then a section of ceiling opened up & down came an Eye Of Mekiria!
Finally they climbed back up to engineering by squeezing through a secret door in the ceiling chamber just as the com rang. The mad scientist & his Pe Choi cohort demanded an explanation on the details of the party's demise. The party immediately blacked out the camera & in their best squeaky voices imitated the various imps. After several charisma rolls & saving throws they found out where the renegades from the Spocery Guild were in an abandoned hyperspace fuel station. The spocery guild demanded that the party's ship be flown there & after some explanations of what was happening aboard. They lied of course.
The party found the left over remains of some kenetic kill weapons aboard & attached them to a hyper space probe which was released into hyper space.
The following was recovered from the tomb of Sir Hlimé :
- Several cut psi crystals with Sir Hlimé memories embedded in them
- A family history including titles, lands, letters of credit, & other documents
- A broken shield with some very odd maps carved into the outside of the shield
- A small reactor drone used to power the knight's power armor/space armor
- A strange psi sword with some odd traps built into it
- Several Holy symbols of Sir Hlimé's religion
- A bag of gems
- A scrying stone that views odd higher dimensions